[Milton-L] Milton's grave Ps and a note back to deleuze and

Deterritory verlainelefou at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 12:48:00 EDT 2004

Drivel? not so/one writes words. they make things happen in/out. i write in a nonconforming way  U disagree that's yer business...
Now Milton onthe hand, is interesting as a prose writer as poet shaking between left hand right hand making the swtichs....

about yer first amendment. Not being or becoming american it has no meaning for. this writer.

Obviously yer ideas are diferent than my own, if you wish to grace me with the word idea after dribbling on my text

Obviously you don't care for the manner in which I wrote either, that is also yer own business,

But let me ask you this?
Who cares?

Cheers.

'so bucksome blithe and debonair'

Salwa Khoddam <skhoddam at cox.net> wrote:
What drivel is this person ("Deterritory") himself spouting! I guess we are
all protected by the first ammendment.
Salwa Khoddam
Oklahoma City University