[Milton-L] Milton's grave Ps and a note back to deleuze and

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Mon Apr 26 00:37:19 EDT 2004

That's possibly one of the most facile stereotypes I've ever
heard...wonderfully common, though, so people routinely get away with
this drivel.

Wonderful how history is suddenly so lacking in...nuance.  Detail.

Where I was coming from, though, was that the idea of "justification" is
so laden with religious background that by appealing to it in a critique
of religion simply reinforces religion.  Religion has provided the moral
basis for our critique of religion.

Jim