[Milton-L] for Blake/Milton Deleuze Guattari

Deterritory verlainelefou at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 01:12:16 EDT 2004

 One can think of Milton, the blind poet, as part of an anitgenealogy... Milton and is underground which goes through Blake the Romantics, the French symbolists, the African American writer Ishmael Reed, and around and around a sort of poetic soup a nucleus, wherein we find the face of immanence and the faces of Spinoza deleuze guattari and the great deterritorializations reterritorializations his poetry performed...

Foucault strikes out after the Surrealists in speaking of lines and transmissions of poetic tact

Poetry is a way of life.

      Make yer own bloody body without organs.
                                      We are difference engineers, ok?