[Milton-L] A good resource for Blake/Milton

James Rovira jrovira at drew.edu
Sat Apr 24 23:55:23 EDT 2004

Just a little note for anyone interested: I'm just about finished
reading Michael Lieb's _The Dialectics of Creation_ and the opening
chapter very much highlighted some specific ways in which Blake may have
drawn from Milton.  The book's entirely about Milton, of course, with
not a single mention of Blake anywhere, but someone reading Lieb's
description of Milton's dialectic with Blake in mind will see immediate
parallels.

If anyone has any further suggestions for studies along these lines I'd
appreciate them.

Thanks,

Jim Rovira