[Milton-L] Apology and invitation

Nancy Charlton n.charlton at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 18:23:05 EDT 2004

Ahoy, Ned Hayes, if you're out there: please email me at
n.charlton at comcast.net.  I lost all addresses in a HD crash I'm still
recovering from.

On a more cheerful note:

A year ago I took part in a PL marathon reading in Seattle (Ned was one of
the organizers), and I have still not played all the CDs of the event. So
somewhat arbitrarily I have set aside Saturday May 8 to do this, and
everyone I know is invited to stop in to listen and have a cuppa.

This includes Milton-L people from Greater Portland, Oregon or who might be
in the area. Email me privately for directions and details.

Sincerely,
Nancy Charlton