[Milton-L] user-interface design

Carl Bellinger bcarlb at comcast.net
Sat Mar 27 19:04:31 EDT 2010

Thanks so much Thorvald. Not only expert, but kind to send both overview and _blue_ links [a standardized color?] to regions where we, now, may hope to find some relief.
   Towards abandoning Outlook Express, my two initial concerns: 1) will the new tool scoop up all the key stuff in my current situation, for instance, will it import all contents of my "address book, AND the whole 'directory' tree --including the names I have given to each directory,  in which I've sorted all emails which I have saved --over many years; 2) Unlike outlook Express, does the tool,  via a process native to itself [and as easy as one two three]  concatenate messages I've saved, either by letting me select individual messages and select the sort parameters (eg by date, or subject, or author), or by itself running thru the whole mass to scoop up what I specify?
    Thanks again,
Carl

PS   For me the most painful thing is a message whose font is tiny and WILL NOT become otherwise no matter how or where I poke at Express's many "options".  And when this tiny 2-point Bodoni ALSO will not "wrap" itself in my screen but instead extends off into the neighboring county somewhere --or in my case off across the Atlantic, perhaps towards Bodoni's native land...    well, anyway...   cheers   -C