[Milton-L] a molossus ?

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:46:35 EDT 2010

You're very gracious, Jeffery.  It should be a lesson to me to go back and
read context first.  Louis's response to you should have given me pause.
I'd normally take your question grammatically.  I've been a bit focused on
meter in this discussion, that's all.

Jim

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Horace Jeffery Hodges <
jefferyhodges at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Let it be a lesson to me to quote first and then comment.
>

> Jeffery Hodges

James Rovira
Tiffin University