[Milton-L] metro Atlanta Paradise Lost reading marathon

Gilliatt, Cynthia gilliaca at jmu.edu
Sun Mar 14 09:07:28 EDT 2010

________________________________

Collins Hill High School in Suwanee, Georgia will be having their 6th annual marathon reading of Paradise Lost on March 27. The event will begin promptly at 9:00 am in the school's media center, and we will take our final "wandering steps and slow" just after 7:30 that evening. All are invited to drop by for as much or as little as you desire.

Greg Lowe
Collins Hill High School
Why not give NPR a heads up?  Weekend Edition Sat looked in on a college marathon reading of Shakepeare.