[Milton-L] (no subject)

Kate Weiler KXW715 at bham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 12 09:28:39 EST 2010

My name is Kate Weiler and I am an undergraduate student at the University of Birmingham. I am writing my dissertation on Milton's Maske at Ludlow, considering the adaptations and revisions of the work throughout the eighteenth, twentieth and twenty-first centuries. I am focusing predominantly on the stage versions as adpated by George Colman and John Dalton, the anniversary performance at Ludlow Castle in 1934 and the poetry by Geoffrey Hill (2008) and John Kinsella's Dialogic Maske, Cambride University 2009.
If anyone has any information on any of these adaptations or on the original performance at Ludlow castle in 1634, or anything that you think may be of interest to me in my research, it would be great to hear from you.
Many thanks
Kate Weiler