[Milton-L] Re: AP Course in Latin Literature to be cancelled

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Sat Apr 5 10:11:11 EDT 2008

(Please excuse me if an earlier message I sent actually makes its way out of
cyberspace.)

Thanks for posting this, Sara.  I hope everyone will post a reply.  One needs to
join the site, but it is hardly onerous to do so, and looks in any case like a
useful resource for Miltonists.  I recommend reaching the Forum for replies at
http://eclassics.ning.com/forum.

Jameela

--
Jameela Lares, Ph.D.