[Milton-L] Early reception of PL in Denmark and a more marathon marathon reading suggestion

tony welch welch_tandk at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 04:40:41 EDT 2007

You might like to know that  copies [1st editions I thnk] of the 1790-92
translations are held at Milton's Cottage, Deanway, Chalfont St Giles,
Buckinghamshire. Scholars are welcome to view them if they make contact with
the Curator at the cottage.  The website is www.miltonscottage.org :
telephone 01494 872313

Karen Welch
Vice Chair: Friends of Milton's Cottage