[Milton-L] Antinomian Occupations

Sanford Blackburn antinomian2 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 23:24:01 EST 2007

John:

Re.  #2.  Yes. Yes. Of course.  Silly of me. I must have been deliberately
(and sub-consciously?) circuitous in my wording of #2.   Working round the
obvious answer in an attempt to get a socio-cultural "feel" for the
Independents.

Are there any good accounts of Independents wandering about the American
Colonies amidst the Presbyterians?

Thanks,

Carter Kaplan