[Milton-L] for Salwa

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 16:32:02 EST 2007

It's listed on Amazon:

  http://www.amazon.com/Milton-Popular-Culture-Gregory-Semenza/dp/1403972370/sr=1-1/qid=1171142996/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-9174406-2852963?ie=UTF8&s=books

  Sorry about the long-address link. Somebody last year told me how to shorten these, but I've misplaced the email.

  Jeffery Hodges

"John T. Shawcross" <jtshaw74 at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Dear Salwa,

"Milton in Popular Culture" was edited by Laura Knoppers and Gregory
Col? Semenza, by Palgrave in 2006. It may be too new to be on Amazon
or in your academic libraries in Oklahoma. But do pursue it: it has a
lot of very important and interesting information.

John

University Degrees:

Ph.D., History, U.C. Berkeley
M.A., History of Science, U.C. Berkeley