[Milton-L] Luther quotation

Rose Williams rwill627 at cox.net
Mon Dec 19 10:56:30 EST 2005

Heston is a fascinating human being. He is one of the few people I know who
has actually read Tolstoy. Lydia says he came down to breakfast in chain
mail while preparing for some of his medieval roles "just to get the feel of
it." His comments on the two identical ( in looks but not in personality)
horses he used during El Cid are hilarious. I am acquainted with him and
with Lydia, and some of his wry remarks have been made to me personally.
Many of them though, (some throwing an interesting light on the making of
those epics) can be found in his book "An Actor's Journal."
Rose Williams