[Milton-L] Lawes again

John Geraghty johnegeraghty at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 14:39:02 EDT 2004

RE: [Milton-L] Lawes againNot a direct answer

I had seen a ref to Argo doing the mask (pasted below)

Another approach:

Emma Kirby has done a cd on Lawes with very positive reviews:

http://www.hyperion-records.co.uk/details/66135.asp

She, or perhaps the The Consort of Musicke may be helpful.

http://www.hyperion-records.co.uk/artist_page.asp?name=consortmusicke

Why not try contacting them and see if they have done, or would be willing to do this

consort at musicke.net

from an old thread at http://www.urich.edu/~creamer/milton/archives/2001/200112b.txt I did find a ref a while back