[Milton-L] Lawes again

John Geraghty johnegeraghty at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 14:39:02 EDT 2004

RE: [Milton-L] Lawes againNot a direct answer

I had seen a ref to Argo doing the mask (pasted below)

Another approach:

Emma Kirby has done a cd on Lawes with very positive reviews:

She, or perhaps the The Consort of Musicke may be helpful.

Why not try contacting them and see if they have done, or would be willing to do this

consort at musicke.net

from an old thread at http://www.urich.edu/~creamer/milton/archives/2001/200112b.txt I did find a ref a while back