[Milton-L] teaching practices

James W. Broaddus grylle at dscisp.com
Fri Feb 20 13:30:50 EST 2004

teaching practicesHe/she just just got confused in the heat of the test.If you don't give him/her full credit, he/she will never forgive you. If you do give him/her full credit, he/she will realize that you are a decent human being.

I have never forgiven Miss Curtis for marking my answer, "William C. Bryant," wrong. The "correct" answer was "William Cullen Bryant. That was in the 7th grade in 1941.

Jim Broaddus